Myron Pyzyk is President & Principal Consultant in Marenon Corp., a business consulting company based in Edmonton & Mississauga, Canada (http://marenon.com). He has 30+ years of management experience in business consulting, project management, product development, marketing and sales, including 20+ years in trade and investment with Ukraine.
Mr. Pyzyk has held key management or consulting positions in several business sectors including:
- Biotechnology: SYNSORB Biotech Inc. (Global Director, Clinical Affairs), Calgary
CVM Therapeutics Inc. (Interim COO); Vancouver, Canada
- Biopharmaceuticals Scientific Manager, Brand team, Scientific Lead, Project Management (Canada, EU,), P&L responsibilities (Ukraine)
Trade & Investment Director (Co-Director, Ukraine and Canada)
- Consulting: CanReg Inc. (Director, Clinical)
- Educational: Humber College (Institute of Advanced Learning), Instructor; Toronto
- Chemical: Thames River Chemical (Business Development).
- Myron is a Canadian citizen and holds an MS degree from the University of Bridgeport (Conn., USA) as well as a BSc from the University of Alberta (Edmonton, Canada